The city of Miami offers a wide variety of options for shopping, from chic, exclusive boutiques to large shopping centers, where you can find top brands at low prices. To tour Miami’s shopping scene, all you have to do is rent a car and set up the GPS in your language (RentingCarz offer this option), and bring along the list provided below:
1. Dolphin Mall: One of the most popular shopping centers, with easy and accessible shopping. It has about 240 shops, some Outlets, but the majority being major stores such as Levis, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Macys. This shopping center offers significant discounts, especially in clothing, and is located just minutes from the Airport Miami International at 11401 NW 12th St, Miami, FL 33172.
2. Lincoln Road Mall: A pedestrian shopping center, down a boulevard located in South Beach,; that offers cafés, bars, galleries and restaurants. It also has stores like H & M, Armani, American Apparel, Original Penguin, Swatch, Steve Madden, Apple, Bebe, among others. Designed in 1915, Lincoln Road, is the oldest shopping street on the island.
3. Aventura Shopping Mall: this shopping center located just north of Miami, has three levels and more than 300 stores for brands like Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, Fendi, Cartier, among others. In this Mall although no special offers or discounts will be found, you can get clothes, accessories or shoes below the regular price. Located at 19501 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL 33180
4. Dadeland Mall: A large mall filled with 185 stores such as Nordstrom, Macy's, JCpenny, and Apple, among others. It is located south of Miami at 7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33156. Dadeland is chosen by many tourists because of its easy access, and also because it is surrounded by other major stores such as BrandsMart, BestBuy and Target.
5. Bal Harbour Mall: This is one of the most luxurious malls in Miami. It is surrounded with tropical gardens and refined cafes, where you can find prestigious and exclusive brands like Tiffany, Bvlgari, Escada and Prada. This mall is frequented by celebrities and fashionistas. It is located at 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL 33154.
6. Village of Merrick Park: Located in the heart of Coral Gables (http://www.coralgables.com/), one of the most attractive and historic areas of Miami. This mall is known for its luxury boutiques, over 100 designer names can be found including Carolina Herrera, Gucci, Burberry and Diane von Furstenberg, among others. It is a sophisticated and beautiful outdoors shopping excursion, with more affordable prices than you will find in the stores in Bal Harbour Center. It is located at 358 San Lorenzo Ave # 3000, Coral Gables, FL 33146.
7. Bayside Marketplace: A commercial center located on the waterfront of Biscayne Bay, which has 150 stores, combining local boutiques with crafts. It is a trip where you can enjoy a good dinner, live music, and often firework shows. Bayside Marketplace is located at 401 Biscayne Blvd R106, Miami, FL 33132.
8. Sawgrass Mills: Located 40 minutes from downtown (Miami http://www.miamigov.com/), Sawgrass Mills is one of the largest outlets worldwide. You need a whole day to tour its four flours with over 350 stores. It offers discounts between 30% and 70% on brand-names, like Nike, Gap, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Levis, among others. Located at 12801 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33323.
If you are going to rent a car in Miami, this link will take you directly to the best rental options! RentingCarz offers the best discounts.
We also offer car rental services directly at Miami airport. Here also, our best rates apply, as you can rent where it suits you. If you have any questions, you contact us via chat or message us and we will answer you in a moment.